REGISTRATION FOR FIRST DOSE
PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES BELOW
What: COVID-19 Vaccination (Pfizer) First – Dose
When: January 15, Saturday
Time: 9:00A-12:00P then 1:00P-3:00P
WHO: RI District 3810 Rotary Members and Sponsored Registrants
Where: Lung Center Main T-block 2nd Floor
What to wear: Tops that easily exposes arm
What to bring: Please read requirements below.
Who cannot come: Those with respiratory symptoms or those under quarantine or those who already had second dose or those who have not pre-registered (no walk ins)
Deadline for registration:
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND PROCESSES THAT IS EXPECTED YOU NEED TO BRING.
For Children Aged 12 to 17:
- Informed consent to be signed by the parents or legal guardian onsite;
- At least 1 Parent/Guardian must be present on the day of vaccination;
- Proof of Filiation and Age Requirement;
- Medical Certificate needed of 12 to 17 with co-morbidity;
- ID cards for the child and parent;
- No walk-in allowed;
For Adult 18 and Above:
- 1. Documents or Valid ID that can provide proof of residence.
- 2. Medical clearance or record showing your household member has the ailments of the following diseases: autoimmune disease, HIV/AIDS, cancer and currently undergoing treatment, transplant patients, currently taking steroids, bedridden patients.
- 3. Senior Citizen ID or any ID that shows your birthday.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM ON THE LIST TO BE VACCINATED?CHECK HERE