GOVERNORS CHALLENGE (DOWNLOADABLE)
Rotary Club District 3810
RY 2021 – 2020
Serve to Change Lives
- Achieve 10% increase in membership based on July 2021 club invoice. Club must be of charter strength on or before April 15, 2022.
- Club must have a membership retention rate of 85% based on July 2021 club invoice.
- Club presidents must sponsor at least two new members.
- Achieve a TRF contribution of US$100 per capita and EREY of US$30 on or before April 15, 2022.
- Accomplish at least 13 out of 25 goals in the Rotary Citation.
- Implement a service project on environmental concerns.
- Implement and accomplish a signature project that will institutionalize the club’s identity.
- Implement a project to help empower young girls.
- Support at least one District youth program or sponsor a new Rotaract or Interact club.
- Accomplish a Public Image activity through print, radio, TV, and social media with video and photo that are Rotary branding guidelines compliant.
- Register at least 30% of membership based on July 2021 club invoice to the District Conference 2022.
- Achieve 100% paid subscription to the Philippine Rotary Magazine by April 15, 2022.
- Register at least 2 members to the 2022 RI Convention in Houston, Texas.
- Participate in the District Rotary Day of Service.
- Register in at least one of the 2021 – 2022 Rotary International Presidential Conference on November 26 – 27, 2021 (Brazil, India, Italy, Mozambique, Philippines, or South Korea).